This site has been created to support health, social care and wellbeing leaders in the West Midlands to develop the more integrated services envisioned in the Health & Social Care Act 2012.
It is run by Improvement and Efficiency West Midlands on behalf of the ‘Making it Work’ steering group, a cross-sector initiative launched in 2012 to:
- assess emerging themes and challenges
- facilitate the sharing of good practice and lessons being learnt
- build on existing connections across the system to improve collaboration
- identify blockages towards integration
- develop some common messages around health and care improvement